You CRACK ME UP!!! Only you could make something as mundane and yucky as a laundrymat art!!!! PS I LOVE the picture of Jayson and Mara on the header - it's so fun to see my brother so in love with his daughter:)
Some of your pictures remind me of the ad in the dance magazines with the girl loading her clothes in an attitude or arabesque penche and Barishnikov is in the background drinking from a mug. They are beautiful shots.
8 comments:
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!
And I'm still jealous that I don't have your talent. It's impressive you can make a Manhattan laundromat look so glamorous with the shiny steel.
Sara, you should sell these as stock photos! You could easily make back all those $20 bills with these pictures.
Shudder. I couldn't do it. But I'm glad you do because the pictures are fantastic!
You CRACK ME UP!!! Only you could make something as mundane and yucky as a laundrymat art!!!! PS I LOVE the picture of Jayson and Mara on the header - it's so fun to see my brother so in love with his daughter:)
$20.00!!!! I'm cyring for you right now...Not to mention actually having to walk there..at least they are really cool pics!
Sara - I really like these pictures. Some of the best, I'd say. Love, David.
Hey you guys! I love what you have done to your blog! With the map and all. And, I love the pics of the laundromat. Yeah!!
Some of your pictures remind me of the ad in the dance magazines with the girl loading her clothes in an attitude or arabesque penche and Barishnikov is in the background drinking from a mug. They are beautiful shots.
Post a Comment