21 September 2009

A Walk in the Park

Almost every morning Mara and I take a walk in the park. It's not central park, but it's still beautiful to me!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Next post is an update on Mara!

6 comments:

Nicole Bagozzi said...

sara i LOVE your photography.. you are so great! love and miss you both.. and can't wait until i can meet Mara!

Jenny said...

i want more pictures of your baby. i am holding her awesome little adidas shoes hostage until i see more of her!!!

Tren and Chylie said...

You have got talent sista!! I absolutely LOVE your photography!! Keep it coming!

Kuulei and Nick said...

Cool pictures! We just may end up right there with you yet :) I hope you all are having a blast!

Alys said...

Nice pics, as always. My favorite is the bench line up.

getti said...

awesome shots