




At three months Mara can:
hold her head up
find her fist and put it in her mouth (one of her favorite things to do)
put her hands together
smile and squeal
laugh
push herself up on her tummy about 45 degrees
Favorites:
bath time
binkies
and being held :)
19 comments:
So jealous you can take gorgeous pictures of your daughter like that! She is such a doll! I voted that she looked like Jayson but after seeing these pictures I think she looks an a lot like you too!
Oh so stinkin cute!She had beautiful eyes!
Wow! I love them! She is soooooooooooo adorable~
And, I totally think she has your eyes. The bald head? That has to go to Jayson :)
She is sooo stinkin' adorable!!! I love her smile! Keep the pictures coming!
What cute chubby cheeks! Just want to give 'em both great big kisses.
Beautiful. Wish you were closer so you could take pictures of my kids too:) Don't forget to update Mom's frame - she would like that. Miss you guys.
Sara, Sara, Sara...she's beautiful! Where in the world did you get that hat? It totally brings out her eyes. Love the pictures, as always.
She is so cute! We both think so. And the hat is way cute. Did someone you know make it for Mara?
Also, I thought of you two today as I went on a hospital tour at the Roseville Kaiser. My time is ticking.
Sara those pictures are so cute! I love her little chubs :) Don't you just love to squeeze them!
I love that little face! I can't wait to see her tomorrow! :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ohh, I love the first one! Did you make that cute little green hat, you crafty gal, you! She is such a sweetie pie! (Sorry again that we didn't connect in New York. Sniff.)
I adore this pics! They are seriously adorable - but I think it's because Mara is so cute. I love the ones of her smiling! It was really fun to meet her in person! We'll have to come meet up with you guys again soon.
I love them! I can't believe she is 3 months already!!! She is adorable.
What a living doll!!!!!
How adorable! Those are such great pictures. Did Jayson make her hat and blanket?
Mara is such a doll! Love the hat. I have been looking for some for Elizabeth. I'll have to pick your brain on how to make them.
Jayson and Sara,
Your baby is so darling - how lucky she is that you document her life so well
She's SO beautiful! What an adorable little angel you have! I love the hat, too. perfect for pictures!
Post a Comment