08 October 2009

Apple Picking

Last Monday Jayson had Yom Kipper off (one of the pluses of working at a Jewish hospital!) So we went to Jersey for some apple picking fun with the Smiths (friends from Grenada)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


My favorite was the pumpkins!

15 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Maybe the GIANT pumpkins were just too scarry for Mara! I love the family portrait...I bet fall is beautiful in NY.

Morgan said...

beautiful pics. we are going apple picking at the end of the month for field trip for asher's preschool and i am so excited! i've never been.

Stephanie said...

The picture with Mara crying and the pumpkins is my favorite. Looks like it was a fun activity.

Sara and Dustin said...

I love your family picture! You look darling, Sara.

Alys said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. We need to go to Apple Hill and a pumpkin patch this fall. I am just hoping Sean can get better because he is only hobbling around right now.
Also, I love the one of Mara crying with the big pumpkins. It is so funny.

Amy said...

How far away did you have to go to find the country? Very pretty - makes me want to go to apple hill!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Your pumpkin pictures were so cute! I love the family picture. Sounds like a lot of fun, especially with fun friends ;)

Jenny said...

what a fashionista that little mara is! all of the colors are gorgeous.

Dr. Nick said...

I was laughing at the one where Mara is crying next to the pumpkins. I thought she will be one of those people who hate pumpkin pie.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Wonderful pix, Sara! But little Mara needs a knitted pumpkin hat complete with stem for her pumpkin pix.

Marisa Jean said...

Mmm.... apples! Love the picture of Mara crying, too. I don't know why, I just love pictures where babies cry. Terrible. I know.

Casey said...

How fun! You guys make a really cute family!

bentanelle said...

That was a really fun day, thanks for coming again! You guys look great in that picture by the pumpkins! We need to get into the city to see you guys..

Dustin and Melissa said...

Mara really is the cutest of the patch!

P.S. I think we need to plan an activity this month following our Sunday dinner...caramel apples. :)

Tiffini said...

so cute! i love mara laying on the pumpkins. i never would have thought of that!

and your hair is darling, sara!