06 October 2009

candy ...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I thought of David Wilkes when I saw this one, not too sure why ...)
Photobucket
(this one is for Sean Favero, we all know why)

and the park ...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And because you asked: Yes, I made the hat and blanket from the post below!

13 comments:

kat said...

I love the Economy Candy store. I can't go to New York without making a stop there and getting a bag of Bit o Honey and flavored tootsie rolls. You guys look like you are taking advantage of New York living and Mara is so cute.

We like to come to New York about once a year, so maybe we can see you guys next time we are there.

jkzank said...

I love you green shoes! So fun! And New York kind of suits you, at least for now ;)

Justin & Ashlee said...

Now that is my kind of store :)

dancingtexancowgirl said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Mara! I can't wait to meet her THIS WEEKEND!!! YAY!!! And, I also think I will love that candy store, at least from the photos... Can we go there?

Amy said...

Is that Jayson's favorite store? What's his excuse now that he doesn't have all that studying to do?:)

Marisa Jean said...

Your a total overachiever. That's what I've decided.

That candy store reminds me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the old movie, of course.

david said...

Is it because my perm looks exactly like that girl's in the middle?

Tren and Chylie said...

Ok, just so you know... when I have a baby, You really need to make me a blanket and hat just like mara's!! I love it!!

Amanda said...

It's so fun to see the sights of NY through your lens! And I think Miss Mara is adorable. I have to say that I love that you can barely see her eyes in the pic where Jayson is holding her on the swing. It makes me smile.

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

You made the hat? Seriously? Dang, girl...you have to show me how you do it all! I love the pics!!!

Lis Monroe said...

Jason and Sara, Mara is beautiful as she should be! Love the pics. Hope all is well with the rotations Jason...

And bug Dustin and Melissa to take you to DC to see our good friend Morgann who dances with the National Ballet...I'm sure there'd be a backstage pass waiting too! Kevin

Alys said...

Oh, I'm going to have to show Sean the Pez. He loves Pez, still not sure why, but he does. And, I love the candy pictures, very fun.

getti said...

Love that hat. When I have a baby girl I'll have to get the pattern. I love that her hat and your shoes match. I can't believe how big she is.