I don't think Scary can describe that cute baby at all. I hope she has a cute halloween costume because I can't wait to see pictures!
cute pictures! not scary.
Ooohhh... you're right Sara. Pretty scary. I feel terrified by how darn cute she is!
SOOOO CUTE!!!! I JUST LOVE HER!
I love it! She has so much personality in her pictures!!! Hey, when are you guys coming out to California? Christmas? Do you know the dates, we are going to be in Utah for Christmas but really want to see you guys!
I love her darling outfits!
Sara, if you want visitors, Matt and I will come out to NY any time! I am in love with NY!!! How are you??
Mara can never look scary! :)
The benefit concert was great! They asked Spencer to do a Christmas concert in December, so he's really excited about it. Hope you are enjoying NY!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I don't think Scary can describe that cute baby at all. I hope she has a cute halloween costume because I can't wait to see pictures!
cute pictures! not scary.
Ooohhh... you're right Sara. Pretty scary. I feel terrified by how darn cute she is!
SOOOO CUTE!!!! I JUST LOVE HER!
I love it! She has so much personality in her pictures!!! Hey, when are you guys coming out to California? Christmas? Do you know the dates, we are going to be in Utah for Christmas but really want to see you guys!
I love her darling outfits!
Sara, if you want visitors, Matt and I will come out to NY any time! I am in love with NY!!! How are you??
Mara can never look scary! :)
The benefit concert was great! They asked Spencer to do a Christmas concert in December, so he's really excited about it. Hope you are enjoying NY!
Post a Comment