22 November 2009

Before and After

before
Photobucket
after
Photobucket

The other day I tried taking some naked pictures of Mara and I remembered how I had wrapped her in my scarf when she was first born. So I wondered what it would look like now. The results were just a little different!

I feel like she's added all these things in the past week or so that I'd like to remember, so feel free to skip this part :)

Mara can now squeal super loud
laugh and laugh every time we take her into the bathroom - loves her bath
reach/grab things in front of her
role over onto her tummy
pull her binky out of her mouth, stare at it cross eyed, and try ever so hard to put it back in her mouth. Sometimes she makes it.
smiles so so big when we take her out of her crib after nap time

3 comments:

Shauna said...

She is just as cute as can be!

Marisa Jean said...

Definitely fits a little different, but still a cutie pie!

jared & amber said...

I love it! I can't wait to meet her!!!