04 November 2009

The Bumble

Photobucket

Photobucket


I don't know about you, but the flu season has really hit us. We've had a round of whatever twice already and I'm hoping we are now immune! Maybe it's all the public transit, who knows! But I'm ready to be done! I meant to have these Halloween pictures done ages ago, but the sickness won. Finally we got out to take a few on a day we were feeling good and there wasn't any rain just a few days before Halloween. Mara wanted to be held more than she wanted to pose, silly bumble! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!! More of ours to come!

ETA: Whoops I spelled Halloween wrong on the first picture. Thats what i get fr typin to fast and not prof rreading. Hmmmm too lazy to go back and fix it.

5 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Oh, sad! I hate that flu! It's just about reached every person in my family. Your bee is adorable!

beth said...

Gives new meaning to, "I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee..."
She's adorable! And I wish you a flu free home.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hope you are all feeling better. I keep crossing my fingers we don't get it. I love her little outfit...so CUTE!!!

Alys said...

Public transportation is probably the best to blame. I don't know how you do it. I get grossed out by the people and thinking of the germs. Anyway, you have a precious little bumble bee. Hope you are done being sick!

Dustin and Melissa said...

So stinkin' cute! We love your little bumble bee!