17 November 2009

east coast love

I know it's all slow in coming, but this is still from Halloween weekend. It was such a fun weekend! I'm so glad we made it over to Sleepy Hollow on our way home. We didn't have a lot of time, but we did get to walk around the grave yard. Weird, but it's where Washington Irving was buried and there's a little bridge that represents the Headless Horseman's bridge. I'll spare you any sentimentality and just post the pictures! Beware! There's lots!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No one does the fall like the east coast! I was in love ... now the leaves are falling and everything is looking ugly, but it was spectacular while it lasted.
Photobucket Photobucket
The Monroes! Always our partners in crime.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mara is always the little burrito. Maybe one day she'll be awake for a family snap shot!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


Again, thank you so much Glen and Katie for having us!

5 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Your pictures are gorgeous - of course. But I have to say, I LOVE your blue coat and beautiful red hair with the fall colors. It makes your hair just pop out. So pretty!

Alys said...

Those are great pictures to remember your first fall on the East coast! I can tell it was beautiful!

Courtney and Matt said...

the fall colors are so pretty!

Marisa Jean said...

Sara, I don't think there are enough pictures. These are gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful place. You take such great pictures!