








These pictures are by no means professional quality. Sometimes I just want to capture that sweet face. Plus, the Bumble is 4 months! Here are some things to remember:
Mara love to make raspberries! Her favorite game is to watch us make them and then she makes them back to us. So if you hear lots of fart sounds coming from the apartment at any given time - that's what we're doing :)
Her dad is the one who can make her laugh the hardest. Me - just so so, but Jayson can have her squealing and laughing out loud.
She loves to watch me as I move around the apartment. As soon as I'm out of sight I hear about it.
She still loves her bath time. It's her very favorite.
Still loves her 1am feedings.
Loves walks in her stroller.
And is more often than not put to bed by the sound of the shower water running in the background.
Gotta love the little bumble!
13 comments:
um, how good do the pictures have to be for you to consider them professional? they look pretty good to me! Hope we get to see her at Christmas!
I love the close-ups! She is a really good mix of the two of you. I see a lot of Jayson, but I see a lot of Tew in her; how fun!
We've always been told that Laci is a good mix; but I think the older she gets, she favors the Denham's. However, since Jacob was born, I'm told that she looks exactly like me, but I think that's only because he looks so much like his Daddy... honestly, no one is going to look more like Jason than Jacob does! The two are twins born 27 years apart!
Thanks for sharing the pics; it's sooo fun to see her cute face! (Makes me feel like I know her even though I haven't met her yet, ya know?)
(p.s. Hi Jayson!)
What a darling little girl! Daddy's do have a talent for getting them to laugh best. Fortunately for me he's not around and I get the self-esteem booster of being able to get Garrett to laugh.
She is SO stinkin cute!!!! I love Marzi too. :)
oh we love seeing more pics of little M since we haven't met in person yet! She's a doll and is so lucky to have you two as parents!
P.S. these pics are pretty professional!
She is a doll!
We LOVE our little Maracita!
Oh my heavens - she is so adorable. And yes, these seems quite professional to me! I think my favorite is the last one with her little surprised face or the one where she's laughing so hard.
Did you make that blue flowered shirt?
So beautiful!!! Just precious! Thank you for posting these pictures. I hope I get to meet her someday.
She is too cute! She is getting so big, I can't wait to see her. Taitum and Mara are going to be great friends...I can feel it.
Hope you are loving New York!
She is an adorable little lady!
What a little cutie-patootie! Love that dimple.
I think one of the things that is "tewie" for me about her is her hair line....it reminds me of one of your brothers I think. SO cute! I love those pictures!
Post a Comment