09 December 2009

Another month

Photobucket
Photobucket

Two new tricks! She's kind of - mostly sitting. She needs help, but she stays up for a few minutes. She's also found her toes. Everything she gets a hold of makes it into her mouth.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah! I lost the email with your number over the craziness of our lives over the last couple of months. I REALLY, really want to get together. Would you , please, email me :justinandolya1@gmail.com or call 801-369-1298 ,

Mara is super cute, and your photography is AMAZING.

Marisa Jean said...

Sounds just like a baby! (Okay, I was lacking something creative to say...shut up)

Nicole Bagozzi said...

total cutie indeed!

bentanelle said...

Oh, she is so cute! I can't believe she is almost sitting up! have a great Christmas and we will see you when we all come back!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

we can't wait to see her:)can next week be sooner?!