08 December 2009

Ho Ho Ho

We 'went out east' as they say, to the Hamptons where Jayson played for a Christmas get together. It was supposed to happen on Saturday, but got snowed out! It was fun to see Jayson really play again. He got to play Winter with a professional violinist and accompany two professional opera singers. It was very beautiful. Mara was lucky enough to sit with Santa! I was bummed I had forgotten my camera. But at least we have a few shots ... maybe I'll have to go again to get better pictures. Do they allow that any more?


Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Teandra said...

I'm not gonna lie, he looks like John Schmidt on that piano.

Marisa Jean said...

Wowzers, the hamptons...movin' up in the world!

Casey said...

How fun! I wish we could have heard Jayson play the piano again...church hasn't been the same without him. Mara is so darn cute!

Jenny said...

what a fancy nancy. Jayson that is...