15 December 2009

make'n the switch

Hi boys and girls - so we too are making the switch to private. I actually haven't wanted to make the change because it's nice to just hand out the blog to friends and new people we meet. It's great for introductions and all that. But with the photography blog and the anticipated business I need this blog to be private. Otherwise clients and who knows who will search it out and my personal life will no longer be personal. So sorry to make the change and exclude any future lurkers, but there it is. You know the drill - shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email and I'll send you the invite. This change will happen a week from today. Thanks guys!

56 comments:

Teandra said...

teamaria416@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Nooo!! But I totally understand. We'll have to do the same thing when Mike is a legit dentist. email the invite to dr.atherly@gmail.com

Kent Kate & Afton said...

kentandkate@gmail.com

AP said...

josh.amy5916@sbcglobal.net

The Carlsens said...

abcarlsen AT gmail DOT com

Unknown said...

Add me , please! Justinandolya1@gmail.com

bentanelle said...

us too!!

Sara and Dustin said...

Add us too, please!

Nicole Bagozzi said...

nbagozzi88@gmail.com

Zane and Lexi said...

we want in :)

Tiffini said...

tiffinidenham@yahoo.com

jkzank said...

kelleezank@gmail.com
Thanks!

The Stever Family said...

sarah_stever@yahoo.com

Alys said...

alysfavero{at}gmail{dot}com

tollestrupfamily said...

racheltollestrup@gmail.com

kat said...

katherinerane@gmail.com

I definitely want i, but I'm sad you're switching to private because I always forget to check blogs when they don't show up in my google reader. But I understand..good luck with your photography blog and business!

Tren and Chylie said...

Definitely send me an invite... Loli125@aim.com

Katie said...

kfewkes(at)gmail(dot)com
and
gfewkes(at)gmail(dot)com

yes we need separate access.

Jessica said...

jessadaircooley@yahoo.com

Morgan said...

morganpryde@yahoo.com

Kim And Bruce said...

kpritchett25@mac.com

Justin & Ashlee said...

judashward@gmail.com

beth said...

bettinagrange@gmail.com

Loraleigh said...

leurre@gmail.com. ours is private too - can't remember if you're on our list. let me know if you want to be.

John and Morgan said...

Count us in!
morganholbrook@gmail.com

The Hill Family said...

smoochbrown@yahoo.com

Invite me please

Kristi Brown Hill

tiffy said...

Hi Sara, I love looking at your blog and your beautiful family! I hope you still remember me from Grenada and the dance class! Please send me an invite so I can continue being inspired by your blog and pictures :)

Tiffany

tiffy said...

my email is tiffy779@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

us too. Unless Jenny already emailed. I assume you have Jennys email. Use that one. If you dont... well see you soon enough anyway.

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

Wow this is going to be an adventure compiling all these emails...you have so many fans! jen.sue.g@gmail.com

Amy said...

amyhulbert@gmail.com, and add jaredeh@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

keir618@yahoo.com

Marisa Jean said...

Amazing how many people you learn read your blog when you go private--eh? Don't forget us! marisajean@connect2.com

TARA said...

thigbee@pmidirect.com

Linds said...

Totally understandable! lindsey.fromm@gmail.com

Dustin and Melissa said...

dustinandmelissa@gmail.com

Andrea said...

would love to see you! Elaine Barnett

mimaadre@aol.com

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Ok, that really stinks :) You can e-mail us, or leave a blog comment, or facebook us to let us know, k? MISS YOU GUYS!

Unknown said...

laurajane.marriott@gmail.com

Dave and Gina said...

I totally understand. I use my husband's email for the blog, so that's where I need the invite sent. Thanks!

reesdav@yahoo.com

-Gina

getti said...

Wow you have a lot of people that follow your blog. Love Ya Merry Christmas!

getti18@hotmail.com

Brittiny said...

please include me... bgeddes1123_@hotmail.com

Laura said...

laurampettit@gmail.com

laurie_lu said...

Sara!! Long time no talk! This is Lauren Cobb (Petersen). If you dont mind, add me! blondexina@gmail.com

jared & amber said...

Wow, aren't you popular. We would like to be added to the list
amberchis@hotmail.com.

Brad and Karen said...

Add me! bkwilkes@gmail.com
Hope to see you on your west coast foray!

Deveryjane said...

devlyn15@hotmail.com

{Kim} said...

kim.mcdougal@hotmail.com

Allie and Spencer said...

alliebrock@gmail.com
thanks!

Courtney and Matt said...

courtneymcomber@yahoo.com

Denzil and Brittany said...

we want in!!

Bryce said...

Take us with you!
bryceandaubree@gmail.com

Aubree

Julie said...

add me! I love your blog!

Juliekristapearson@gmail.com

The Hartley Family said...

Hey this is your stocker old comp Barry Hartley. Just wanted to say hi!

Casey said...

casey.mcdaniel@hotmail.com!

Kuulei and Nick said...

I think you are smart to privatize the blog now. Thanks for inviting us!