Do I get to babysit her when you take pictures of my friends? When are you scheduled with them? We can do lunch or dinner or something. Can't wait to see you guys and see how big they are together! I'm working on her costume for the big "bethlehem" play that Pearl is "planning up" - I think she's slated to be some sort of animal...:)
5 comments:
Do I get to babysit her when you take pictures of my friends? When are you scheduled with them? We can do lunch or dinner or something. Can't wait to see you guys and see how big they are together! I'm working on her costume for the big "bethlehem" play that Pearl is "planning up" - I think she's slated to be some sort of animal...:)
Mara's little faces she pulls are so adorable! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
I love how much personality you capture in those pictures. She sure is a cute little bug. Have a good Christmas!
She is so stinkin' adorable! I love that first pic, you can see her sassyness (don't think that's a word but it works)!
Awe...sweet Maracita! Love that cute smile!
Post a Comment