07 January 2010

Mara's first bite

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Alys said...

So, did she like it?

Jayson & Sara said...

Um, I guess! After a little while she would at least eat it. Whenever I try something new this is the same face she gives me. Sometimes she spits it back at me (she loves to make her raspberries) or spits it back out. I guess she's still just learning. But at least she'll open her mouth for the spoon.

Kent and Kate said...

I love your photography! It makes you blog just that much more enjoyable.

What a face. I can't wait to do all of that stuff again.

Marisa Jean said...

Well, she doesn't look too grossed out. That's a good sign.

Maria said...

Love the face...really makes you wonder what she thought about of it. She has come cute chubby cheeks. You just want to eat her up.

zane said...

it was so good seeing you guys in california - even if it was for one short visit. thanks for coming out to the shaeffer's. little mara is a doll! hey, will you add our zaneandlexi@gmail to your list of viewers? thanks guys

Dustin and Melissa said...

LOVE IT! Soon enough she will be able to enjoy fabulous Weir cooking!

bentanelle said...

that is great! the picture shows how she is feeling perfectly! how are you guys? we need to get together again soon!

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Ohhh, so dang cute! Love the pictures!