There is definitely something special about your first. But, I honestly never get bored with the "new discoveries" - even with #3 on the way! It is so fun to see each child's eyes light up when they realize "I did it".
BTW, I know I probably sound like a broken record, but Mara is adorable!
5 comments:
miss her already, keep the videos of all her tricks coming....
I loved her little giggle.
Oh my gosh!! I love her!! I am so bummed I haven't got to meet her yet... but soon i hope! Post more videos!! She has got the cutest laugh ever!
There is definitely something special about your first. But, I honestly never get bored with the "new discoveries" - even with #3 on the way! It is so fun to see each child's eyes light up when they realize "I did it".
BTW, I know I probably sound like a broken record, but Mara is adorable!
max seemed fascinated with her binky trick!
Post a Comment