08 February 2010

7 months

Photobucket

she's 50% for weight 25% for head and get this 70% for height! Who knew!
(and there's a few more on the photoblog)

10 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

oh man... she's adorable! no wonder you love yo take her photo. I'd love to here how you set up this shoot if your willing to share your secrets?? :)

Alys said...

those are some fun naked pics! I love her little rolls. And, the last pic of her looking over her shoulder with her little bum crack. So cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love the picture with her looking back over her shoulder. I am so jealous you can take such great pictures of your beautiful daughter. A much better outcome than the JCPenney studio I usually go to.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

what a beauty, It will be so funny if her height for age continues to be a little taller coming from her petite momma!

AP said...

She is beautiful! I love the up close picture of her smile, and those two teeth are too cute.

Anonymous said...

SO Cute- Please add me! svpgreer@gmail.com

Linds said...

Adorable! I haven't met her, but you seem to really capture her personality! Love it!

Marisa Jean said...

And look at that adorable hair! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it grows out!

Amy said...

when did she get all of those teeth? If Max knew, he'd be jealous. He's gumming those gerber puffs to their doom. Just think of what he could do with some cool weapons like Mara's!

Casey said...

Oh I love the last one! What a little stinker and cutie!