26 February 2010

December Swim

It has been so grey and so cold here in the city. I find myself wishing for spring. So to help myself remember the warmth I worked on a few pictures from Christmas! I know, swimming in December = heaven. It was an indoor pool, but the sun was shining and it felt like summer! It was Mara's first swim and I had such a fun time watching her squeal and splash around.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

HA! That picture with Jayson holding every single kid (probably being joked by jack) Mara laughing and Grandpa just watching the chaos...SO FUN!

Amy said...

That was fun. Come back and we'll swim again:)

Tiffini said...

you know, I was asking your dad who he thought Mara looks like, and he said she definitely takes after Jayson's family. Seeing her with all her cousins, I see the resemblance he was talking about.

She is such a cutie!

Dustin and Melissa said...

We love the Weir Grandchildren! They are all so darling! Will you please adopt us?

Marisa Jean said...

One of my favorite parts of swimming pictures, or going to the pool in general, is when 30 kids are all held up by one gentleman. It always makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of Jack! He is SO funny!