I just say Jayson drops out of med school and becomes your photography apprentice ;)cool photos...
I like the pics! So, did Jayson take these last two? Pretty NICE :)
Yup - Jayson took the last two and I 'fixed' em in photoshop.
I really like the first one and all the clean cut lines! Cool pics Jayson! Congrats on finishing your surgery rotation! YEAH!!
You both are such excellent photographers!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just say Jayson drops out of med school and becomes your photography apprentice ;)
cool photos...
I like the pics! So, did Jayson take these last two? Pretty NICE :)
Yup - Jayson took the last two and I 'fixed' em in photoshop.
I really like the first one and all the clean cut lines! Cool pics Jayson! Congrats on finishing your surgery rotation! YEAH!!
You both are such excellent photographers!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment