08 March 2010

photo booth

I set this up for my challenge on the photoblog, but used another shot instead. But I still wanted to share these. It's just so me and Mara. It's my favorite when she's in her little onesie and we're just playing on the bed. I'm sorry there are so many, but I hope you don't mind if I indulge myself. I just loved too many of them. And yes, that's a remote in my hand and yes she's more interested in that than me in most of the photos. Well, that and the clicking coming from the camera. Hopefully that will last :).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Sara, these are so stinkin CUTE! Those are the photos you'll cry over when you're 70 and she'll treasure forever. So glad you got these!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented- I LOVE the last one

Tren and Chylie said...

sara... i love them!! What an amazing mom Mara has!

Katie said...

beautiful! they are all so great!

Zane and Lexi said...

These are ADORABLE! Such a great moment to capture - just the fun simple play :)

Amy said...

What a great idea! Maybe I'll have to try it. I always complain to Jared that there are no pictures of me... guess I'll just have to take some!

Marisa Jean said...

Um, Sara, I think these are the most adorable pictures EVER! I especially love the ones where she's grabbing your face. And that red hair of hers is killing me! I love it! :)

Tiffini said...

What great pics... I love it when she's grinning straight into the camera!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

Wow! These are wonderfully lovely fantastic! Noah and I want to come play with you two!

Shauna said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!! They say so much!

Alys said...

Those are way fun. I love seeing her bottom teeth, so cute!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love these. By the way, I got my photos of Charlie today and it is awesome! I love love love it. I haven't hung it yet but I'll send a picture when I do.

Stephanie said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Julie said...

I can't get enough of your pictures! Can't wait to get some of my own! (let's set a date)

Jennifer Brailsford said...

Fabulous as always. Hope you had fun with your family this last week.

Grandma Elizabeth said...

These are wonderful! GT

Dustin and Melissa said...

How did I miss this post!? These are perfect! I cannot pick a favorite because I love them all!

dancingtexancowgirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I want to come play with her again! She is definitely Jayson's daughter.:)

Michelle said...

Sara, I didn't know you had a baby until today! She is beautiful and I love the pictures of you two!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Love the pix, Sara! Mara is such a little QT. And you know how much I love red hair!