skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Look who can pull herself up now! Sheesh! She's move'n like a crazy now. She can crawl everywhere very fast. I need to put a movie of that up. It's very cute, but a little sad. She's growing up so fast. It is a very welcomed sight to see her standing there just waiting for me to get her from her naps though. Hmmm she's the best!
4 comments:
It's an emotional morning when you go in for the first time to get your baby out of the crib and they are standing. What a cute and happy face!
I love when babies get to this stage because they turn into these little people they weren't before. But I don't know how you parents keep up with their energy and being so on-the-go.
Love the hat, by the way. :)
I love seeing babies stand in their crib and peek over the edge at you. What a cutie pie.
That hat is so cute with the over sized brim. It's so fun to see them do new things. I am loving that with Harrison.
Post a Comment