The whole story here
i can't believe she's 10 months already! where did that time go? she is SO adorable!
Sara - she is such a doll. And of course your photography is amazing. I can't believe we haven't seen you guys since we moved out here. We need to get our little girlies together.
What a beautiful little girl! I love when her tongue is sticking out.
That tongue is cracking me up!
We love all of Mara's cute little faces! She is growing up way too fast!
The first picture, showing the teeth, is killing me! I love, love, love it! :)
I think I might be in love.
Cute little Japanese baby.
I saw that dress today at church! Love it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i can't believe she's 10 months already! where did that time go? she is SO adorable!
Sara - she is such a doll. And of course your photography is amazing. I can't believe we haven't seen you guys since we moved out here. We need to get our little girlies together.
What a beautiful little girl! I love when her tongue is sticking out.
That tongue is cracking me up!
We love all of Mara's cute little faces! She is growing up way too fast!
The first picture, showing the teeth, is killing me! I love, love, love it! :)
I think I might be in love.
Cute little Japanese baby.
I saw that dress today at church! Love it.
Post a Comment