17 April 2011

a few more

These aren't necessarily photoblog worthy or whatever but I still wanted to share them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one is so funny because she's actually wearing Lulu's shirt! She insisted I put it on while I was dressing Lulu. She wore it all day and loved it.

7 comments:

Jennifer Brailsford said...

The first picture is so precious. Look at the amount of hair Maura has now! Does Lulu have the same color?

vanessa said...

yay! karen had told me you'd had your baby, i'm so glad to see pictures! she's adorable and so tiny! hope you all are feeling well. oh and love the name!

Dustin and Melissa said...

These pictures are so sweet! The girls are darling together.

Maria said...

I am so happy you posted pictures so soon. They are so cute together. I bet Mara is just so sweet.The last picture just cracks me up so much! She is so funny. Miss you guys!

Tren and Chylie said...

What a precious picture!! These two are going to be best buds!! Does Lulu have that gorgeous red hair too???

Jenny said...

those are beautiful. mara is so sweet with her baby.

Marisa Jean said...

Those are better than 99% of what's on other people's photography websites. LOVE the one with the crib.