I wanted to try something different with my photography this morning. First, I wanted to use a lens that I want to be better with. And second I wanted to do as little editing as possible. So I photographed our typical morning and decided to show them to you unedited. Well, a slight color adjustment as I hate messing with color in camera. Other than that they've just been saved for the web. Hope you enjoy your mornings as much as I enjoyed this one!


5 comments:
these are beautiful. i'm a huge fan of less editing (or maybe i just don't know how so i pretend i like it that way?)
doesn't hurt that your babies are gorgeous. seriously beautiful photos. i'm very jealous of this talent of yours.
I love it! Your girls are going to be best of friends as they grow up together! They are absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful family. :)
I love both ways you do things, but I definintely think it's refreshing to not see as much editing here and there.
Your family is so flipping gorgeous. I cannot get enough of that red hair! Ha ha! I's so cute it makes me laugh. :)
I am in love with these photos. They are so "real." They give such an accurate feel of a morning hanging out with babies (minus the diapers and tears, of course). The fact that these aren't edited just shows how talented you are. Thank you so much for posting these. You, your family and pictures are STILL beautiful.
Post a Comment