Continuing another session with no editing and I love the idea of photographing just our everyday life. Enjoy!



First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
Continuing another session with no editing and I love the idea of photographing just our everyday life. Enjoy!



4 comments:
I think Mara needs some representation here so I will step forward. I think she has enough experience now to where she should receive some monetary compensation for her modeling appearances.
Check out the developing wing foot in the last pic? I'm glad she has been trained not to sickle.
I seriously love the natural look of all these. Especially the one where Mara has the binki in her mouth. Such a fun smile on her face. Awww...
Gotta LOVE Mara's pointed foot! Wow, talk about a natural! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE all these photos. Jayson is such a cute dad.
Post a Comment