Just some snap shots of the past week or so.

Christmas Eve setting up the Luminaries.

loving being with the cousins!

Lu's first Christmas

The only thing I made for the girls this year. It came from a book by Wee Wonderfuls. You can see the link to her blog down below. They were super easy actually - didn't take long at all.

And Christmas morning. Mara got this get up (the crown/shoes) from her Auntie Mara on Christmas Eve. She insisted on sleeping in them! And honestly until today she's still slept in them, worn them everywhere we've gone, and stomped around in them all day long. Our neighbors downstairs really love us :)




And the whole famdamily after church Christmas Day. I don't usually go for all coordinated together, but the girl's Christmas dresses worked together and Jayson was wearing his black suit so I didn't want to feel left out. And that's Mara's "smile" face. No one tells her to do it, but she gets in front of the camera and that's the face she makes. At least she's trying, but man it kills me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
7 comments:
you guys have a beautiful family Sara! Your kids are getting so big!!
love all these pictures. your family is beautiful and you look fabulous, and this post reminds me i want to make one of those dolls for nellie. that is after i finish her quilt. keep these posts coming.
Oh Sara - what a gorgeous family! Your girls are getting so big! It's fun to see how big Lu is on her first Christmas - that's how big Miss Piper will be next year! I miss you guys so much! It looks like life is great for you guys!
Oh, I'm so glad you got that family pic! Good lookin' bunch. And I'm in LOVE with Mara's boots. Adorable.
You look stunning, as always. And those dolls you made are sssssooo cute! I love them!
The four of you look really happy - what a beautiful family. I love the black. Merry Christmas! We love you!
Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment