04 January 2012

Photoblog

Just had a thought that I should post over here that I'm doing a photo-a-day over on the photoblog. Join with me on this too!

saraweirphotography.com/blog

4 comments:

Maria said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. Love the photos of the girls. Especially the ones on your photoblog of the girls sleeping. The girls are so big. Especially Lu and this post makes me miss Mara. Miss you guys!!!

Amy said...

I thought about it... I really did. Maybe. Can I start a week late? Jared's having surgery tomorrow... actually, that might make for some fun pics:)

Jayson & Sara said...

Yes Amy Yes!! Start now. I'm loving it. I'm learning crazy things about the way I photograph and everything is far from perfect. Besides even if you miss a day or two or whatever you'll have all the days you do take pics!

Kelli Ward said...

Thanks for your comment. Just wanted to get back to you about the sew along. I would do one, but it's actually already been done by A Fashionable stitch. You can find it in the sewalong section of her blog. Here is the first entry:
http://www.afashionablestitch.com/2010/sewalongs/pencil-skirt-sew-along-a-gazillion-ways-to-build-a-better-pencil-skirt/
She does a really great job of helping you fit the garment. Good luck!