Just been busy with life. But here's a few photos to kind of clue you in to what we've been doing the past few months.
Just some in the bed. One of our favorite places to hang out. I can't believe how old Mara is getting and looking. Lu too.
She's just so funny to me. And those nails. She loves to have them painted. Lulu even sat completely still so I could paint her nails. Lu always wants to do exactly what Mara does. I wonder how long before that starts to drive Mara crazy. I love it.

Just some left over from the spring and summer. Man, Lulu looks little. It's so sad that they change so much in just a few months. Where's baby Lu?
This one kills me. I came outside to find that Mara had hooked the doll stroller on the back wheels of her tricycle and was pulling Lu around in it. It's Lu's favorite game. She always asks Mara to pull her around.
Mara loves makeup. She frequently gets into mine. This particular time she took my concealer and put it on as lipstick then ran and hid under the pillows on the couch. When I went looking for her I couldn't even see her under there. She was pretty pleased with herself.
These two definitely get into their fair share of trouble together. This time they pulled all the petals off my flowers and threw them all over the kitchen. A few days later Mara told me "mom, I won't ever throw your flowers around the kitchen again. No no. never ever." Hope she keeps that promise.
Mara loves to do the dishes. Makes it more enjoyable for me too.
I'm so grateful these two love each other. For some reason I was really worried they wouldn't. Don't get me wrong, they fight too, but that's why I take pictures of the moments like this :)

This was probably Mara's favorite day ever. She has been talking and talking about riding horses and this day she finally got to. She still asks to go all the time. Lu, not so much. But by the end she at least wasn't crying. The things we make our kids do :)
Mara often ends up in bed with me. After she wets the bed or just because. This morning though I found her here in my pillows on the floor. Not quite sure why. Maybe she was too tired to actually make it into my bed.
This is actually Mara's backpack, but it looks so funny on Lu. They both love it. It's a totally blurry picture, but I still just love it.
So that's the girls. Because I'm the one always taking the pictures there aren't any of me. And because Jayson works so much there aren't any of him. But we're doing good. I mean residency sucks. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Well maybe not lying, but if someone out there just loves residency please share with me your secret! No it's not all bad. Nothing is ever all bad, but I look forward to the day it ends. :)
I'm so lucky that I get to stay home with the girls. They're so funny. The things they say. It's a bunch of work too, but really they're so entertaining.
5 comments:
I was so excited this update popped up in my feed! I love hearing how friends are doing. Your girls are beautiful. Totally know where you are coming from with residency but you are half way done! Miss you friend :)
It was fun to see some pics of your cute girls. I am never in any of my pictures either. But, mine are all snap shots. All yours look amazing. And, if you are up near us over the holidays we would love to get some family pics taken.
I love your bed. It's so pretty.
I love every single one of these pictures - I adore your girls. Now that I've visited with you in your home, I feel like I'm there. I miss you all. Residency is hard - no doubt about it. I'm so glad we can experience it together.
Adorable girls :) Glad to hear you are doing well!
Post a Comment