05 November 2012

trick or treat

Happy Halloween!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Little Red Riding Hood

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Mermaid - The Little Mermaid - Ariel

Photobucket

fun together

Photobucket

Our wonderful friends!! I was excited that we got to spend Halloween with them. It was an unexpected treat!

Photobucket

And all of us at the ward Halloween Carnival. Super fun. Jayson is a disgruntled BMW owner and I am a pregnant lady :) Great creative costumes we almost came up with ourselves. And Lulu's "pigtails" are something she insists on. If I try to pretend and put them in she'll feel for them and get upset if they aren't there. I think they look like bug antennas in the wrong place, but what are you going to do?

 ps - it's 90 down here today. It's November. We should be wearing sweaters, not sweating!

4 comments:

ejb said...

Cute pregnant lady top:) we can't wait to see you guys!!
-emily

jacobsen family said...

Katie thinks mara looks beautiful. Guess what bag all our Halloween candy is stored in

Tren and Chylie said...

Pregnant?? Congratulations! When are you due? That's so exciting! Your family is just gorgeous! I am in love with your adorable girls! I still need to meet them both!

getti said...

So excited your pregnant? That is wonderful. I'd love to see you if you ever in Utah with a little extra time.