Childhood goes by too quickly. I try so hard to remember Mara when she was Durham's size or that when we started residency Mara was Lulu's age and Lulu was Durham's age. And I'm sure it's freaky for my mom to see little red headed girls wearing my old coat and jacket. Why does this time of life have to go so quickly? I treasure the days, the nights, the moments. My life is so full of wonderful things. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just hope that I can measure up to the task of being their mother. I pray I can stand tall and not shrink from the enormity of it all. Cause it's kind of a huge deal - raising kids.
3 comments:
I think it's a huge deal raising girls. Boys are easier. They take care of themselves a lot more. Not that they aren't just as sensitive, sweet, snuggly, or cute. They're just different. There's not much you can do to "ruin" them, but it is hard to raise a confident, strong woman. That said, you're doing awesome!
This totally reminds me of our childhood of dressing-up and playing pretend. I miss you Sara! We totally need to play sometime when you are in town, and I would just love to see all our kiddos playing together. It could be like a whole new generation of buddies! Way too much fun. :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-air-fryer-terbaik
Post a Comment