All you ever needed to know about my Husband:
What is his name? Jayson Alan Weir
How long have you been together? Total: Come'n up on 3 years! plus one while we were dating
How long did you date? 1 year
How old is he? Almost 28!
Who eats more? depends on the meal ...
Who said I love you first? It's sad, but I can't remember. We have an interesting story. I knew Jayson loved me before we went on our first date, so it wasn't a surprize.
Who is taller? He is! But who isn't taller than me?
Who can sing better? One time I asked Jayson if I had a good singing voice and he just said 'What!?' so it's not me. I actually think Jayson has a nice voice, but he'd rather play the piano.
Who is smarter? I think we're both smart! Jayson may be in medical school, but I'm just as intelligent!
Who does the laundry? Most of the time I do, but we take turns - ditto Tara
Who pays the bills? We don't really have that many bills per say in Grenada. Whoever remembers first pays the rent, but that's the only bill we have right now.
Who sleeps in the right side? Depends on the way the bed is... If you're laying in it then I do.
Who mows the lawn? In Grenada the goats mow the lawn :) I'm serious.
Who cooks dinner? Last term I did all the cooking, but Jayson has more time this term and cooking is one of his destressors, so it's been about 50/50.
Who drives? If we are together he does.
Who is more stubborn? Jayson is more vocal about being stubborn. I'm more quiet, but just as stubborn.
Who kissed who first? I kissed Jayson first!
Who asked who out first? He asked me.
Who proposed? I don't think I really had a formal proposal. We went ring shopping once and I said we had to wait. Then we went the second time a few months later and bought the ring. A week later he put it on my finger.
Who has more friends? We share a lot of friends. What a weird question.
Who is more sensitive? I'm more of the silly sensitive and Jayson is more observant of people's needs
Who has more siblings? We both com from families of five we it's a tie
Who wears the pants? Jayson does, but usually that's because I'm content to let him make the decisions. If I don't agree we talk about it and then do what we both this is best.
That was fun! Thanks Tara. I now tag all my girls in Grenada!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like a great love story to me! That was fun to read Sara.
I am glad you answered those questions- yes I agree the friends one was dumb, but I never knew that much about you and Jayson before and now I am an expert!
Post a Comment