02 February 2008

Guess Who!!

Jayson took these the other day ....


11 comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful!

Flora said...

Holy smokes, Sara. Those are incredible photos. You are quite the ballerina! You have amazing talents - photoshopping AND dancing! Thanks again for your help with Grant's photo!

Denzil and Brittany said...

Great photos! You're beautiful

Tara Jayne said...

Wow! I'd like to be able to remember when I could do things like that, but I think hide sight has made me a better dancer than I really was. That did bring back some great memories though. Remember that one time we were eating cake in Trisha's basement and we thought of this really cool turn and made you try it and you fell and broke your arm? Yeah, I always felt bad about that one. You still look great though!!

Jayson & Sara said...

Yes Tara, I totally remember breaking my arm!! But I don't remember that you made me do some turn! I just remember kicking my leg really high (probably not very high at all) and my foot slipping out from underneath me and falling. But I like the turn idea better! Those were good days at Trisha's.

dancingtexancowgirl said...

Holy crap Tewy! I'm so glad you posted all the photos! I will NEVER look that good when Jayson takes my ballet pictures in Grenada! You are beautiful and I miss you. A lot.

Teandra said...

I miss going to your dance recitals. Do you get to dance there?

estherharsh said...

You are so beautiful! I loved those pictures!

Allie said...

Sara, you are gorgeous

Jayson & Sara said...

Esther Harsh! You need to email me your blog so I can look you up!! I haven't talked to you in a very long time! And to answer Tea - there isn't any dance down here, but I give myself class at the gym! I miss class. And I miss the recitals too!

beth said...

I just showed these to Esther and she says, "I want to grow up like Sara so I can be a ballerina."