So ... I finally have a chance to let you all know why I haven't been able to post anything! Last week - well Saturday actually - my computer's hard drive crashed! It was very bitter-sweet. Sweet because we had luckily realized it was having troubles and moved all our pictures to the external hard drive so those weren't lost. And bitter because I had neglected to move all of my school files to the hard drive. So those are all gone. It was horrible when I realized they were gone, but I've since gotten over it. C'est la ville. Luckily a friend of ours was headed home to Utah for a few weeks and like an angel she offered to take the laptop, ship it off for us, and bring back the new one. So within three weeks it should be like nothing ever happened! Cross your fingers. The only real difficulty we've had since loosing my laptop (besides having to rewrite several essays from scratch and redo all notes and assignments) is that Jayson and I have to share his laptop. This translates to me using the computer in the morning for four hours and he uses it the rest of the day. Since I have to play catch up on eight weeks worth of homework I spend all my time with the computer writing essays. Consequently, I haven't had a chance to post anything. So, bare with me until I have a computer and the time to post something worth reading!!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
7 comments:
That's terrible. I hate computers sometimes.
Oh my gosh! What a mess. I remember you saying you were nervous about that happening, it must have happened right after. If I can help you at all just let me know.
Hey Jayson! I don't know how to write to you other than posting a comment. ;) Anyway, good to hear from you. We are doing great. Just posted a bunch of new pics of Gavin & Owen on our blog.
Hey, Sara and Jayson,
I thought I would jump on and say Hi. I found your link on Meg's blog. It's fun to read all about your life in Granada, that tropical "paradise". I haven't been in touch with your Mom lately, so haven't kept up with your doings. Glad I have a way to do it now. Ain't blogs fun?
We have one at walkerswobble.wordpress.com. It is a blog about trying to sell our house here and the construction of our house down near your Grandma. Kinda boring, but you can check it out. I am thinking of expanding it to include our other doings too. Might make it a bit more interesting...then again, maybe not so much. We'll see. BTW, loved the dance pix Jayson took.
Hey Sari!
Since when are you in school? Did I miss a chapter? That's awesome!
Oh no! So are you doing school independent study or something? What hard work and what a horrible thing to happen! I hope all is well and that it doesn't take too long to fix everything!
Oh no! So are you doing school independent study or something? What hard work and what a horrible thing to happen! I hope all is well and that it doesn't take too long to fix everything!
Post a Comment