15 March 2008

28 is Great!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYSON ALAN WEIR!! Thursday was Jayson's birthday. I think I got to see Jayson a total of 2 hours! It's midterms which means I never see my husband! It stinks, but he did make it home for pizza and cake before he left again. So 28 years ha? Well I'm not sure Jayson appreciates me announcing how old he is over the internet, but oh well. The pieces of paper behind his head actually say 28 is GREAT! Just to be cheesy. And if any of you know Jayson you know why I did that :)


4 comments:

MelRiv said...

I love the pic of you guys. You guys are such a cute couple! You have some sweet cake decorating skills too. I am impressed.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hope you had a great day Jayson! Happy Birthday!

Marisa Jean said...

That's such a cute cake & I need some help...Jonathan turns 30 this year and I want to make him something he won't forget. Got any brilliant ideas?

Doug, Jen & the boys said...

Happy Belated Birthday you old fart!!!

Just kidding. I'll be right there with you in seven short months.