09 March 2008

The A,B,Cs of Me

I was tagged by Meghan so here we go! And I apologise since I just did one of these.
A - Attached or single: Married - almost three years now! Wow it feels like forever!!

B - Best friends -I would have to say my little sister. She's my hero! I remember telling people that she had purple hair when she was born. Looks like I was right. And of course Jayson. I'll fight the itch to say something cheesy here and instead post a picture.




C-Cake or Pie: Cake. But in truth I'd rather be making it than eating it. There's something so cool about watching all the ingredients come together.
D- Day of Choice: Sundays - for the Sunday dinners.
E- Essential Items: snorkel gear, flip flops, and toothbrushes.
F- Favorite Color: I love decorating with red, I love to look at blue skys and water, but I usually choose purple for my favorite color ... go figure.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears, especially it they're cinna bears.
H- Hometown: South Jordan, UT. But since I've been married I've lived in Sacramento, so I usually claim Sacramento.
I -Indulgence(s): chocolate ice cream, and spending my afternoons reading.
J- January or July: Depends on where I am. In Grenada January is so much cooler than July. But I love July too because that's my anniversary.
K-Kids: I don’t even know what to put here. I have spent my life around children and I have come away with a few conclusions- 1) sometimes they can be perfect angels and you find yourself wishing they were yours, 2) sometimes they are little monsters and you pray that their parents will come take them back, and 3) whether they are angels or monsters, when they are yours you love them regardless. I am just going to keep this one from Meghan because I just loved it! And I'll just add that I love all the kids I've had the chance to know.
L-Life is incomplete without: Jayson, family, education, and words.
M- Marriage Date: July 5, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: I'm the oldest of 5.

O- Oranges or Apples: I love both, but I would give anything for a wonderful orange right now. They do NOT taste the same here in Grenada.
P- Phobias or Fears: Jayson dieing. Failure. And not being able to have children.
Q- Quote(s): “I"m offended by anyone who enjoys Grenada." and"History is a set of lies agreed upon."-Napoleon Bonaparte
R- Reasons To Smile: anything Jayson says late at night, a good picture, and my crazy dreams.

S- Season: In Grenada it's the wet and wetter season, the wet season. At home it's the fall. I love to watch the leaves change colors and the air feels crisp.
T- Tag Six: Tara, Sara, Aunt Jackie, Chelsea, Jenny, and Amanda.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was homeschooled for eighth and ninth grade, attended Bingham High part time my sophmore year, and finished my junior and senior years at a private school.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I've never thought of it as an oppressor of animals... I have to admit that I really enjoy red meat though. Hopefully that doesn't gross anyone out.
W- Worst Habit: pushing my own agenda. I should listen to others more often.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both - they've both served me well in various times of need.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything Jayson or his mom makes.
Z-Zodiac: I had to look this up! Aries. I've never been interested in astrology.

4 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

So, was that me that you tagged...or another Sara? I think that picture of you and Jayson in front of the palm tree is hilarious! And that ballet picture of you is totally stunning. This was fun to read...especially the part about Jayson's comments late a night!

Jayson & Sara said...

Yes ... it meant you Sara!

Meghan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this too! I totally love getting to know more fun facts about you.

I'm also really glad you signed up for SmugMug, I hope you love it as much as I do, but I'm somewhat biased.
Good luck with the photography!

Jackie said...

I was just glancing through your blog and noticed that you tagged me. Not sure how to respond but I will try to write something up. Fun to read the info. about you!