05 March 2008

Blurb

So I just made a wonderful discovery that I thought I would let you all in on. Thanks to Zane and Lexi I learned about this website called blurb. Here's the link: http://www.blurb.com/home/1/

It's a website that allows you to create a book of all your pictures, but it looks WAY sweeter than anything I've ever seen from Shutterfly. They're beautiful. Zane and Lexi made using all their pictures and journaling from their blog. And since so many of us use our blogs as journals I thought that was a wonderful way to do journaling and scrapbooking all in one!! So if it's something you're interested in - check it out! I'm totally going to invest in it!

5 comments:

beth said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the idea.

Jayson & Sara said...

Yeah I love it! I've already made one with everything from last term through the New Year. Now I'm starting to make one for this year. Jayson also suggested we do one with pictures of the ballet steps and possitions, so I hope to get started on that one soon. I love it!

Sara and Dustin said...

Wow, Sara. I haven't started working on my blog or pictures...YET...but this site looks incredible! The books really do look beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sure I will be making plenty of books for me (and my mom) on Blurb.

Meghan said...

Funny you should mention this site. Mark's company(the one I use for my professional photography site) SmugMug.com has a partnership with blurb so that it's really easy to input your photos from your gallery to a photo book and you get a discount on books if you are a SmugMug customer. I have already made one photo book but I also plan on making my blog into a book every year as sort of a journal. Especially since I have done so much better at writing about Reese's first year on my blog than in an actual baby book:)

I hope your ballet book turns out nice, that sounds like a really great idea!

Doug, Jen & the boys said...

Thanks for the recommendation! That site is great! We are going to use it to make a book for my dad's upcoming birthday. THANKS!