For your collection ...
SARA!!! You totally rock! I'm taking this and putting it as the backdrop on my computer AND I want it for my bathroom too. This is the best gift ever! WAHOO!
I just realized I only thanked Sara--I actually don't know who took the photo, so whoever it was, thanks bunches!
Hey Marisa ... yes I took the picture!! But you can say thanks to Ridgedon Johnson - they're his feet!
Well thank you Sara AND Ridgedon Johnson...the feet are now displayed as Desktop backdrop on my work computer. I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SARA!!! You totally rock! I'm taking this and putting it as the backdrop on my computer AND I want it for my bathroom too. This is the best gift ever! WAHOO!
I just realized I only thanked Sara--I actually don't know who took the photo, so whoever it was, thanks bunches!
Hey Marisa ... yes I took the picture!! But you can say thanks to Ridgedon Johnson - they're his feet!
Well thank you Sara AND Ridgedon Johnson...the feet are now displayed as Desktop backdrop on my work computer. I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment