I've said it before and I'll say it again ... one of the best things about living where we do! The other day Gabe told her mom that she wanted to go up and see her friend Jayson (yes, Jayson is always first!).
She wanted to color on our bed. I don't know why our bed is the hang out place, but it is. So she came up and just colored for about a half hour. Can I just say that it was the best half hour of the day! Seriously, there is something wonderful about having a kid just want to be with you. Ok, just wanting to be with Jayson, but I got to hang out with her too. I wonder if Gabe, or any little kid for that matter, knows how much we as adults treasure their favoritism. I think I can add these kinds of moments to my formula for beating the hum drum days!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
5 comments:
Sara, I love your picture of Gabe!! It looks so good and the colors are very nice! I luv it!
jason!! it's morgan busath. how the heck are you? you and your wife are so cute. i'm sure this is sara who writes this, so hi sara, i don't think i've ever met you. i'm a friend from sac. tell jason hi for me. our blog is nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com
i hope you don't mind if i add your blog to mine!
Sara, you've got some gorgeous pictures. This picture is adorbale! It looks like it should be on a calendar. Hope you are doing well!
Hey guys! Cool blog and even cooler pictures!
you take the cutest pictures sara! Glad you found something to do that you love.
Post a Comment