07 April 2008

Little Gabe

This is what I did over conference weekend. What did you do? I thought I would share these photos with you all. Casey and Gabe came up Sunday morning to say hi and it turned into a photo shoot. This is seriously just a black piece of fabric that we hung on my table and opened the curtains covering the window. And they came out beautiful. I'm obviously still learning, but these were a few of my favorites. It doesn't hurt having a beautiful model like Gabe!



I love them because she looks like this little fairy to me. She was so excited to show Jayson her PJs. Thank you Gabe!!

If any of you are interested in seeing more from this shoot I put all of them up on my photography website.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are so incredibly talented! I wish I was there to abuse your gift. I really wanted pictures of the boys in their Easter suits. I miss you guys so much! Thank you for taking care of my husband and making sure he eats a regular meal every once in a while. You guys are truly the best. Keep up the good work, so you can be really good when I bring my new baby down ;)