07 April 2008

St George's University

Here are some of the pictures of St George's University! These are mostly shots of the outside of campus and most of them portray the campus in a flattering way. Don't worry ... there's more to come. This is as you enter campus to the right is the dreaded security booth. That will be in the second installment.
This is the building that holds the gym. The windows closest to us contain the weight room. This is the same building just taken a little further away. The building under construction, to the left, is a six story super dorm. They hope to eventually make it mandatory for all students to live on campus. We don't think that's the greatest idea ever. Just anther way for the school to squeeze every last loan dollar out of you.
This is taken from "the hill". It's the road that connects upper campus and lower campus. It's a pain to walk up! The building to the far left is a dorm. The ones in the middle are where the clinic, and bookstore are, as well as other offices. The far right one is Charter Hall. It's the lecture hall where Jayson has most of his classes.
This is taken from the upper bus stop.

This is just a dorm. But I wanted to post it because I didn't do anything to that sky. It was totally that blue!
This is the gym. It's where I go every night in an attempt to keep some what in shape.
Just looking out. The main building you see is primarily a study hall with a few classrooms and an upper floor dedicated to path lab.
"The trail" - links campus with the dorms.
Just over by Bourne Lecture Hall looking out into the marina. That marina is filled with crap - literally. They don't have a sewage plant on the island so they pipe 'everything' out into the ocean. Just so happens this is one of the places where they do it :) Happy thoughts ... and the beginnings to the ugly.
I took many other photos - too many to post on the blog - that I've put up on the photography website if you want to see more of campus. Hope you like 'em.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

It seems like when I go to anyone in the medical field I always think of their schooling taking place in a big building with millions of desks--and then I see this campus. It's kind of mind-boggling to see these photos. I'm glad you shared them.