This is quickly becoming a photoblog! Sorry. Everything is just starting to wind down and there hasn't been much to report. But luckily ... Bettina let me take some pictures of her kids! I wanted to post these not so much to just post them, but I actually want to put them out there to get some feed back. I tried something different with these photos - it's a little trendy - but I'm wondering what you guys think? I'm trying to learn so please tell me what you honestly think. If you don't like them please tell me why. That way I'll learn! 



First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
7 comments:
What cute kids! I don't know anything about the photography world, but they all look great to me. Thanks again for taking them!
Good work Sara!
I don't know a whole lot about photography, but those who do have told me one thing: you want to be on the same level of whatever subject you are photographing. And with my own person taste, I don't like photos where the subject is always in the center. So I love the one with the little boy and the fence because he's in his nature and he's off center. But that's just my personal taste. I love your photos. They are looking great!
Wow, I can't keep up with all your blogs. You are the blog queen! Love the pictures!
I love it, will you take my kid's picture too?
Yeah!! Thank you all for your wonderful comments!! Tara I would love to take pictures of Maverik! And anyone else's too!
these are beautiful, sara. i've become very interested in purchasing a large camera. perhaps you could give me some tips when you come home for the summer.
Post a Comment