01 April 2008

Self Portrait

Jayson and I had to go get the car inspected so it could be registered. We waited in the car for about a hour (it was a very long line of cars!) to actually see the inspector. Jayson went and tried to do it last Friday, but just as he pulled up to the guy the radiator hose exploded - spraying everything everywhere. Now that that was fixed we tried again ... and passed! But while waiting in the horrible heat I took pictures of whatever I saw. This was my favorite one. It's my reflection in the car side mirror. I thought it made a nice self portrait.

7 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hey Sara, I love how that picture turned out. It totally fits you and what you love doing. You are such an amazing photographer.

Allie said...

I love your photography!

MelRiv said...

Great photo. It reminds me of a paparazzo taking a pic of a celebrity. It is so awesome!!!!

Marisa Jean said...

I love the photo and the camera. I want a new camera--a nice one. Any suggestions?

Jenny said...

so artistic, sara. you really are so talented. thanks for the tips on blogging backgrounds. i like being able to get little glimpses of what you see every day. we miss you!!!

hulag said...

What a wonderful wonderful blog! I am happy to visit here.

cailin said...

Wow, I really haven't kept up with blogs but it was nice to catch up so to speak. And I must say I really do enjoy your pictures. You inspire me to look about my surroundings more often and notice the beauty all around.