13 May 2008

Ballet on the Rocks

I'm so proud of these pictures and I didn't even take them (hence the 'by jayson' watermark)! I just did the post processing for them. I don't know why, but colors even look a little flat compared to what they looked like in photoshop! But I love these pictures. Seriously, they are my favorite ballet ones we've taken. And to be honest I didn't even want to go! I hate hate hate being the model! Jayson and I had been inside literally all day studying, and so Jayson suggested we take ballet pictures as a break. I agreed, but only if I could take some practice shots of him ... I'll show you those later. And these turned out just amazing! I absolutely love them! So I guess it was worth it!










7 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I wish I looked good enough to be in a leotard and tights again. I love the first photo, very pretty.

Sara and Dustin said...

You're right, Sara. These are gorgeous. I'm excited to see the ones of Jayson. I miss you guys! Thank you so much for taking care of Dustin while I've been gone. Good luck with all your school work - you can do it!!

dancingtexancowgirl said...

I want giant posters of all of these photos to frame and hang up in my house! They are amazing! It's a good thing Jayson had such a good subject!

Justin & Ashlee said...

You are so gorgeous Sara. They turned out amazing. I love the coloring in them. How fun.

MelRiv said...

My goodness! These photos take my breath away. I am literally speechless. I will happy volunteer to model for your photos when you guys come home if your photos look this good. I can't say enough good things about these photos. Sari, you are breathtakingly beautiful.

Kelly O. said...

YOU GUYS ARE BOTH SO TALENTED!! Jayson, why are you going to medical school?! I mean you guys easily have a career as photographers! :)

Allie said...

That first one with the sunset is gorgeous, Sara! How fun to live by the ocean. You have so many awesome pictures! Are you guys coming home for good?