15 May 2008

NO WAY!

You'll never believe this! The computer is down again. Yes - it is! I shut it down last night and we haven't been able to reboot this morning! It's not as big of a deal this time though. I remembered my lesson from the last time and backed up all my files, so no worries there. But what the heck?! At least we're headed home in a few days where I can ship it out to be fixed. It's really just an inconvenience this time - I just can't believe it happened AGAIN!

6 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Oh Sara, that's awful! I'm so sorry!! At least you're more prepared this time and you're about to go home. Still, that's really frustrating! Good luck getting it all sorted out.

Marisa Jean said...

Sounds like my computer. It gives me the blue screen of death at least once a month. Then daddy fixes it an we repeat the cycle.

Denzil and Brittany said...

What a bummer! Good luck getting back up and running. Enjoy your time at home.

Zane and Lexi said...

i'm so sorry about your computer! hey...we are for sure planning to come to Grenada!!!!! sooooo...contact us when you are in utah, so we can get together and chat!

Marisa Jean said...

Sara: I went private on my blog, I sent you an invite to Jason's email address.

{Kim} said...

Hey Sara! I was wondering where you got your blog template at? Let me know when your computer is back up.