Here are the newest photos I've taken. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but trust me there's plenty of material to post now. These are my nieces and nephews at Sunday Dinner. Ice cream is always the best dessert!





It was a wonderful way to start our vacation with Jayson's family. And it made me think a lot about my own childhood and how an ice cream cone can make everything better. Being a kid was great!
PS - for those families who are waiting for their photos ... I'm so sorry that I haven't worked on them yet. I was so busy in Utah that I just didn't have the time. But I will start working on them tomorrow and get them up asap. Thanks for your patience!!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves. Family is the best. No worries on the pics, enjoy your vacation.
Those pictures are great! You are really good. What type of camera do you have? We are looking into getting one because I love taking pictures and I'm into scrapbooking.
Post a Comment