03 June 2008

Temple Square

Jayson really loves to go to Music and the Spoken Word while we're in Utah. This time we also went with Casey and Gabe. After listening to the choir rehearse - which is how we were able to take pictures while they were singing - we walked around temple square taking pictures. Jayson and Gabe were good sports while Casey and I talked photography. My favorite was around the reflection pool where Casey and I traded off taking pictures of each other.




As you probably already know - this picture was taken of the temple in the reflection pool. The little moon looking thing is actually a coin!
I asked Casey if it was ok to post a few of her pictures on my blog since she took some of Jayson and I. I hope it really was ok with her. I did put her name on them since they are her's!

5 comments:

bentanelle said...

It looks like you had a great time, I love the picture with Gabe and Jayson inside the building! We miss you down here!

Morgan said...

sara, your pictures are seriously awesome. you seem to have a very good eye for awesome angles and colors. i LOVE all those pictures of the temple, especially the one from the reflecting pool!

Casey said...

Hey Sara,
That is totally fine with me if you post those pictures! I actually have some more to give to you.

Zane and Lexi said...

sara: these are amazing...I have so much to learn from you - and hopefully a lot of time for you to teach me! :)hey, we heard back from the "lovely house" - it looks awesome, only a little out of our range (after everything it's around $2,000) the search continues....

Kelly O. said...

Sara, Can I buy that reflections print from you? I absolutely LOVE it!! Email me: kellyolivia@gmail.com