15 July 2008

Rainy Day


This is Renny's banana tree. Real Grenadian Raindrops. Two truth's and a lie......
1. Sara's butt-cheek once fell right off her behind and landed near her thigh.
2. Sara and I love living out of the United States, feeling like it is a great adventure, and full of experiences.
3. Sara has never dyed her hair, not even a little.

5 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Sweet pic Jayson - can I get a copy?

Amanda said...

OK, I know that Sara has never died her hair, but I'm not sure you guys LOVE living outside of the US, and the butt cheek think is really funny!

Stephanie said...

I will never get over how incredible your pictures are. I will leave a memory of you two. I remember being on tour and Jayson and I went to get wood from the high school wood workshop to fill a hole on stage. It was then that Jayson informed me that he thought Sara was someone special. Oh the good old days. Sara-I remember laughing with you off stage when you had slipped during snow. I will never forget how funny your comments were.

MelRiv said...

That's too easy. #2 is the correct answer. Of course something like Sari's butt cheek falling off could never be kept a secret by Jayson. At 28 years old, whenever I get together with you guys, we still laugh about farts so the butt cheek story was way too good for him to resist telling.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

oooh fun game...tough one.