19 July 2008

Sacramento Temple

Jayson and I love the Sacramento Temple. My ultimate goal is to shoot a wedding there. It has some of the most beautiful locations to take pictures! This temple holds a special place in our hearts too. While we were living there it was built and on several occasions we would just drive up there to see what was going on. It's a small temple - medium sized really. And the inside is just breathtaking. There are so many little things inside that represent the Sacramento Area. If you ever get the chance to see it ... it's just beautiful.


3 comments:

{Kim} said...

What beautiful photos Sara. That temple looks amazing and I hope one day we can visit it.

Marisa Jean said...

That bottom photo is GORGEOUS!!! I've never seen this temple before, but it is really breathtaking!

Zane and Lexi said...

LOVe Love your temple pics....we love Sacramento! So - we are coming "home" to Grenada on August 14th we arrive. We STILL don't have a place to live and it's getting pretty crazy (our place fell through) so I am officially nervous at the moment!!