This is the brilliant invention of my dear ballet buddy from BYU! I love this thing! Especially being in Grenada - anything I can do to wear fewer layers is a must! I will be ordering more and in every color she has! It is fabulous! I have both the round neck and the ones that look like the top of a camisole - spaghetti string straps and straight across neck line. Both are fantastic! And I plan on getting the 'crop top' next - it has sleeves! Here's a link to her website where you can find the order form and all that. Seriously, it has become an essential part of my wardrobe!
She also has programs where if you sell some - or refer people - then you can earn free products! I don't know very much about that part of it, but I'm sure all the information is on her website! And feel free to email her - she'd love to hear from you!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
1 comment:
what a good idea. Hope things are going well...we wish you guys were still here!
Post a Comment