06 July 2008

Say What?

I am a commentier. No - not someone who generally comments, rather the lover of comments on the blog. That's right, I love it when you all make fun of my posts, praise them, and even ridicule them. However, I have recently come the conclusion that 'do unto others as you would have others do to you' is a principle that can be applied here. Being a commentier one would suppose I also love leaving my own comments - this is not the case. But a transformation even a reformation is in order. So get ready for my comments! Here they come!

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

I am the exact same way - especially since I use "google reader" and don't look at the blog itself. I will try and be better too - cause I love to read comments people leave on my blog!

Amy said...

Sara - are you going to post dillon beach pictures on smug mug? I am anxously awaiting them....:)

Justin & Ashlee said...

I love all the new posts Sara. I like the bangs too. It's a great new look. I guess I am going to have to have you give me a lesson in Photoshop. I have it but don't really know how to use it. I love all the fun things you do with pictures.

beth said...

I love comments too, which is why I often leave pointless comments on other people's blogs - kind of like this comment.

Marisa Jean said...

Don't worry--there are a lot of blog stalkers out there who don't comment, but post a lot on their blogs. But I will admit, it's been nice to hear from you!

{Kim} said...

YAY! I love hearing Sara's 'words of wisdom'! It makes my day! Send me all the messages you want. I Love It!